The Warren County Attorney's Office strives to seek equal justice for all victims and defendants under the laws of the United States, State of Iowa and Warren County, as well as provide the highest quality legal advice and representation to Warren County government.
The Warren County Attorney is The Chief Law Enforcement Officer, Chief Criminal Prosecutor and The Lawyer for Warren County government.
• Prosecute all violations of State criminal laws and County ordinances.
• Provide legal advice to the Board of Supervisors, County Officials, and Township officers.
• Represent and defend the County, and its Officials in officially related cases.
• Recover all moneys (debts, fines, penalties, etc.) owing to the State or County.
• Represent the County at all mental health commitment proceedings and all juvenile delinquency and child in need of assistance cases.